Hose Poker refers to a poker game which combines four different interpretations which has been essentially combined into one. In other words, it is a game in which four varieties of poker are guzzled into one. This is the reason perhaps that building the winning skills in a game of Hose Poker seems to be a more challenging task than playing a normal poker game. The four varieties of poker include the following:
By now, all of you must have got intrigued by the basic nature of this game and must be wondering how to play hose poker. However, for all those people who are willing to play the game, but who cannot seem to grasp the concept of the game, there are some basic tips that can be of great assistance. http://22.214.171.124/
- Some people think that the name of this game must signify that the players are required to take turns in order to play the game. However, this is not correct. Actually, the name Hose Poker actually means that the number of hands played can be varied. In fact, the number of hands is quite low in this game and as a result, the probability of winning the game increases.
- The first type of poker which is normally required to play this game is the straight. As a result, the players must accumulate a hand of five cards which are of the same rank. The ranks of the cards are arranged as follows: Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10 and 9.
- The second variety of poker involved is the flush, which should have been familiar to all poker players. In this poker game, the cards are; 1-2-3-4-5-6. Again, the sequence is Ace to 5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K-A. During the game, cards are discarded in the usual manner.
- Then there is what is known as the straight flush. This hand contains all the cards of the same rank in the same sequence. During the game, the player must have the highest card which Beats the Aces. The natural royal flush is an example. The reason why this hand is difficult to obtain is the fact that there are thirteen cards in the deck and the player is required to attain three of the cards in order to win the game.
- The third variety of poker is referred to as the four of a kind. This hand is rather difficult to obtain and can only be acquired after the fifth rank of cards is exposed. This hand basically consists of four cards of the same rank. Again, the natural royal makers a good example. The reason why this hand ranks lower than the previous one is the fact that in this one, the player must have three of the cards from the same rank before folding.
- The next hand is the full house. In this one, the cards which are of the same rank together with the 5 cards of a different rank. The ace can be used as either a high or low card. In the full house, aces can be used to wrap the lower rank cards. Similarly, tens and lower cards can be used to wrap the higher rank cards. Cards of the same rank should not be used to wrap other ranks apart from the royal cards.
- The next rank in the list of basic poker hands is that of flush. This hand is difficult to obtain and is considered to be the worst hand in poker. A flush is a hand composed of five cards of the same suit regardless of the order in which they were drawn. Flushes of same rank are better than flushes of different ranks. However, a hand of clubs is better than a flush of diamonds.
- There is another hand called straight which consists of five cards in an numerical sequence, regardless of their suit. A good example of this hand is Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2. In this particular hand, Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 ranks higher than Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
- Then, there is the three of a kind hand. This hand consists of three cards of the same numerical rank. Again, the highest number in the group of three is the basis of the hand. Three aces are the highest. According to the experts, three of a kind crosses the 61% raising threshold.
- There is the two pair, which consists of two cards of the same numerical rank. If there are two cards of the same rank, the hand will be concluded as two pair. preferably, two pair will be concluded as nine, two pair as eight, two pair as seven, and two pair as six.